The 3rd Annual Advanced Water Splitting (AWS) Technology Pathways Benchmarking and Protocols Workshop will be held virtually on March 1–3 and March 8, 2021. The workshop will consist of three half-day sessions followed by a closeout meeting.
The 2021 workshop objectives are to:
- Summarize progress over the past 2 years and identify new opportunities for the HydroGEN and H2NEW Consortia.
- Review, refine, identify, and resolve issues regarding test protocols and technology roadmaps.
- Identify, leverage, and align related international efforts.
Day 1 is a plenary session with introductions and overview presentations:
- Katie Randolph from DOE will talk about DOE’s vision for HydroGEN and benchmarking.
- Four international speakers will give international perspectives on the four AWS technologies.
- National lab technology leads will provide overviews of the HydroGEN 2.0 and H2NEW consortia.
Days 2 and 3 are breakout sessions related to the different AWS technologies, and Day 4 is a summary session with reports from the breakout groups and workshop wrap up.
This workshop is being organized by the HydroGEN Benchmarking Project team of Nel Hydrogen, Arizona State University, Caltech, and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Pre-registration information was provided in January.
Download the save the date flyer for more information.