Plenary presentations and breakout session summaries from the 4th Annual Advanced Water Splitting (AWS) Technology Pathways Benchmarking and Protocols Workshop are now publicly available on the HydroGEN Data Hub.
The fourth annual workshop for the Advanced Water-Splitting Technology Pathways Benchmarking & Protocols project was held May 3-4, 2022 in a hybrid in-person and virtual format. The workshop included information sharing with international perspective and overview of new US efforts, as well as breakout sessions for strategic input and next steps.
The 2022 Water Splitting Technologies Benchmarking and Protocols Workshop dataset includes the following presentations.
- H2NEW Overview/Connection to HydroGEN (2.0), Bryan Pivovar, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Some of Europe’s Activities on Photo-electrochemical Devices and Systems, Sophia Haussener, Laboratory of Renewable Energy Science and Engineering Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- EU Harmonisation Activities – High Temperature Electrolyser, Thomas Malkow, European Commission, Joint Research Centre
- LTE Breakout Session Summary and Supplemental Information
- HTE Breakout Session Summary and Supplemental Information
- PEC Breakout Session Summary and Supplemental Information
- STCH Breakout Session Summary and Supplemental Information
- Cross-Cutting Breakout Session Summary and Supplemental Information
For questions regarding test protocols, please contact the AWSM Benchmarking Project team member for the technology of interest.