The 2nd Annual Advanced Water Splitting Technology Pathways Benchmarking and Protocols Workshop will be held October 29–30, 2019, at SkySong: The ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. A welcome reception will be held at Fellows Osteria on the SkySong campus starting at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, October 28.
The 2019 workshop objectives are to:
- Summarize progress over the past year and plan for year two outcomes
- Review, refine, identify, and resolve issues regarding test protocols
- Review, refine, identify, and resolve issues regarding technology roadmaps
- Identify, leverage, and align related international efforts
- Identify opportunities to best utilize the database capability.
This workshop is being organized by the HydroGEN Benchmarking Project team of Nel Hydrogen, Arizona State University, Caltech, and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
Pre-registration and other details were provided in August. Requests to register were reviewed to ensure uniform representation across water splitting technologies and institutions.